Wednesday, November 19, 2014

15 weeks


How far along-  15 weeks
Total weight gain- 2 lbs
Stretch marks- none
Size of baby-
Apple

Favorite moment this week- I had about 3 days in a row where I wasn't brutally nauseated!
Miss Anything- Having clear skin!

Movement: Yes but not a lot and rarely

Symptoms: Still nausea at night, very soar boobs this week and a lot of congestion
Food cravings- Marinara sauce and chocolate peanut butter shakes
Anything making you queasy or sick- As sad as this is, pumpkin has not been my all time favorite food since I have  been pregnant! In fact the thought of anything pumpkiny makes me sick.
Have you started to show yet- Nope but when I lay down there is a bump like a grapefruit!
Gender- Find out next Friday!
Belly Button in or out- in
Looking forward to- Thanksgiving next Thursday and Black Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment